Property to be Auctioned
Hartung Farm Auction 201+/- Acres of Deed Restricted LandHartung Farm Auction – 201+/- Acres of Deed Restricted Land
Auction Date: March 12, 2016 – 11:00AM
Snow Date: March 19, 2016 – 11:00 AM
Hartung Farm Auction – 201+/- Acres of Deed Restricted Land
Oberly Road – Pohatcong Township (Phillipsburg) Warren County New Jersey (NJ)
Block: 96 / Lots: 5 & 7.02
- Prime Warren county Soils with High Grain Yields: WafB, WafC, BabB
- Level Fields, Ideal for grain farming or conversion to vegetable growing.
- 2,200 ft. turf licensed air strip (recreational use), AR-66.
- Centrally between New York City and Philadelphia.
*Note: Property boundary lines as depicted in the brochure are a rough approximation and should not be relied upon. Please review the survey included in the bid package for a more reliable and precise description of actual lot lines.
Open House Preview Dates
Feb 6 2016 – 10:00AM to 12:00PM
Feb 20 2016 – 10:00AM to 12:00PM
Mar 5 2016 – 10:00AM to 12:00PM
THE PROPERTY IS SOLD “AS IS”. All information regarding property for sale is from sources
deemed reliable but no warranty or representation is made by any party of Fiedler Realty, LLC or
Fiedler Real Estate. Buyers must rely on their own independent inspection and evaluation of the property and related
documents and assume all risks associated with the purchase prior to bidding.
1. To receive a bid package, Bidder must register online at
2. NO ATTORNEY REVIEW. The auction purchase agreement was
prepared by the seller’s attorney and should be reviewed by your attorney
prior to attending the auction; it is a binding contract upon signing.
3. To bid, interested parties must preregister the day of auction inclusive of a
$10,000 Cashier’s Check payable to Fiedler Realty Trust Account.
4. A Ten (10%) percent buyer’s premium will be added to the
high bid price and included in the final contract price.
5. The High Bidder must sign an auction purchase agreement
immediately after successful winning bid and provide a personal check
for balance of 10% of contract price.
6. Closing within 45 days of Live Auction. Balance of contract price
paid by certified funds.
7. Financing is available to qualified buyers; however, the auction
purchase agreement is not subject to the buyer obtaining a mortgage.
8. Sale subject to seller approval.
9. The Auctioneer may alter the terms and conditions of the sale
through announcement prior to starting of the auction.
10. The property is sold strictly in “as is” condition. The buyer is responsible for
obtaining all necessary approvals including, but not limited to, a certificate
of continued occupancy (if applicable), a certificate of occupancy
(if applicable), and all other necessary approvals and certificates
prior to occupancy.