Property to be Auctioned
Three Morris County Land Properties
187 +- Acres Mount Olive Township
14.1 +- Acres Washington Township
3.6 +- Acres Mount Olive Township
187± Acres – Mount Olive Township
458 Route 46 – Block 8300, Lot 2 – Mount Olive Township, New Jersey
- Wooded Outdoor Paradise with Fish Stocked Water
- Development Limited by Deed
- Former HMUA Reservoirs
14.1± Acres – Washington Township
Reservoir Road – Block 9, Lot 32 – Washington Township, New Jersey
- Former HMUA Reservoir
- Great Water for Fishing, Ice Skating & other types of Recreation
- Wooded Lot
3.6± Acres – Mount Olive Township
28 Mine Hill Road – Block 8800, Lot 38 – Mount Olive Township, New Jersey
- Possible Wooded Building Lot
- Privacy with a Great View
- Water & Sewer in Street
Open House Preview Dates
Aug 17 2013 – 10:00am to 12:00pm
Aug 24 2013 – 10:00am to 12:00pm
Sep 7 2013 – 10:00am to Sep 7 2014 – 12:00pm
Sep 14 2013 – 10:00am to 12:00pm
THE PROPERTY IS SOLD “AS IS”. All information regarding property for sale is from sources
deemed reliable but no warranty or representation is made by any party of Fiedler Realty, LLC or
Fiedler Real Estate. Buyers must rely on their own independent inspection and evaluation of the property and related
documents and assume all risks associated with the purchase prior to bidding.
1. To receive a bid package, Bidder must register online at
2. NO ATTORNEY REVIEW. The auction purchase agreement was
prepared by the seller’s attorney and should be reviewed by your attorney
prior to attending the auction; it is a binding contract upon signing.
3. To bid, interested parties must preregister the day of auction inclusive of a
$10,000 Cashier’s Check payable to Fiedler Realty Trust Account.
4. A Ten (10%) percent buyer’s premium will be added to the
high bid price and included in the final contract price.
5. The High Bidder must sign an auction purchase agreement
immediately after successful winning bid and provide a personal check
for balance of 10% of contract price.
6. Closing within 45 days of Live Auction. Balance of contract price
paid by certified funds.
7. Financing is available to qualified buyers; however, the auction
purchase agreement is not subject to the buyer obtaining a mortgage.
8. Sale subject to seller approval.
9. The Auctioneer may alter the terms and conditions of the sale
through announcement prior to starting of the auction.
10. The property is sold strictly in “as is” condition. The buyer is responsible for
obtaining all necessary approvals including, but not limited to, a certificate
of continued occupancy (if applicable), a certificate of occupancy
(if applicable), and all other necessary approvals and certificates
prior to occupancy.