Interested in receiving a bid package?
The property was formerly an automotive repair facility and has potential to be converted back.
Zoning for the area allows Retail, Personal Services, Offices and other uses PLUS Conditional Uses such as Hotels/Motels, Service Stations, MOTOR VEHICLE REPAIR, Vehicle Storage Garages and Fuel Oil Distribution.
1. To receive a bid package, Bidder must register online at
2. NO ATTORNEY REVIEW. The auction purchase agreement was prepared by the seller’s attorney and should be reviewed by your attorney prior to attending the auction; it is a binding contract upon signing.
3. To bid, interested parties must preregister the day of auction inclusive of a $10,000 Cashier’s Check payable to Fiedler Realty Trust Account.
4. A Six (6%) percent buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid price and included in the final contract price.
5. The High Bidder must sign an auction purchase agreement immediately after successful winning bid and provide a personal check for balance of 10% of contract price.
6. Closing within 45 days of Live Auction. Balance of contract price paid by certified funds.
7. Financing is available to qualified buyers; however, the auction purchase agreement is not subject to the buyer obtaining a mortgage.
8. Sale subject to seller approval.
9. The Auctioneer may alter the terms and conditions of the sale through announcement prior to starting of the auction.
10. The property is sold strictly in “as is” condition. The buyer is responsible for obtaining all necessary approvals including, but not limited to, a certificate of continued occupancy (if applicable), a certificate of occupancy (if applicable), and all other necessary approvals and certificates prior to occupancy.
Auction conducted by:
Fiedler Real Estate
227 Main Street
Hackettstown, NJ 07840